WHY SPONSOR A FORTRONIC UK FORUM:
Each event follows a highly successful format that has been proven over the past seven years in Italy, Morocco, Algeria, Turkey and now in the UK
Forums Key Features:
• Focus on high growth technologies & markets.
• Free to pre‐registered engineers, technical managers and directors.
• Delegates must register and be approved by the selection team and must be actively involved in electronics design.
• Sponsors receive details of all approved delegate registrations.
• Excellent quality Venue, facilities and catering.
• Forums follow consistent, proven and successful format.
• UK based management team with over 80 years experience in the electronics industry.
• 6000 Engineering data base, plus media and technology partners data bases
• Promotion program with media partners comprises:‐ Advertising, Email Campaign, PR articles and Social media
The Forums have proven to be very cost effective because they focus on technologies and markets rather than specific products. They therefore attract a larger audience of design engineers and provide a “cost per head” far less than a sponsor could achieve in an exhibition or single product / supplier event.
To discuss Sponsor packages and your requirements please contact:-
Paul Barwick Event and Technical Manager
Mob: 44 (0)7974 767112
Fortronic UK forums
• Williams F1 Conference Centre
Morning plenary session
• Up to 8 presentations
• Up to 9, 50 minute technical workshops
• Maximum of 20 exhibitors